Monday, October 5, 2009

LOOK WHAT I'VE BOUGHT

'Kay, as usual, I only have a few minutes to post things. Fortunately, I only have one thing to share, one thing to post, one thing to show!haha I'm sooo happy 'cus today I got all 'Jonas Mood'; I wear purple shirt - like the Jonas' 3D Concert Experience cover, bought these Jonas stuff I've been longing to have, and listening to Jonas all day. Oooo I love Jonas Brothers....

So, I bought Assassination of a Highschool President, Glee (a reaaal funny new series), House Season 6, and the JONAS BROTHERS 3D CONCERT EXPERIENCE; again.

and.... I also bought

Oh, and pleeease listen to their new song Paranoid. It's really good! REALLY!! It's kinda different from other Jonas Brothers' songs, but it's still good. Uhm, I mean REALLY GOOD!


Jonas Brothers - Paranoid



No comments:

Post a Comment