Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HELLO, IVAN JOSHUA!

HEYOOOO PRETTY BOY!HAHAHA Hey, people, say Hi to my friend Ivan Joshua, and my one and only blog-reader. He's been kind enough not to mention about my blog to my one annoying friend whose fortunately hasn't got the chance to meet us today! She's too busy with her....thing.hahaha So, hello again to Ivan Joshua, and also welcome to my imaginary blog-reader. Siapa kek gitu yang baca.hehe

Oh, I'm really sorry cause I haven't had the time to post anything about PFW since Monday. I'm too busy with my exam, sok sibuk sih sebenernya, and I just need PLENTY of time to browse the collection. I missed Chanel, which by the way rocked the season, Lindsay Lohan debut at Ungaro, which turn out to be....let's just say it's bad, and the one show I really hate to miss, but I did: Stella McCartney!

To redeem my lateness, my outdate-ness, my anything-you-want-to-call-it-ness, I uploaded some sneak peeks from Chanel and Stella McCartney. Enjoy!


Stella McCartney


Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment