Monday, November 16, 2009

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

Watched this movie last saturday with my bestfriend Dissa and his boyfriend Erwin. One of the scariest movies ever!!! It was scary because we wont see the demon or the thing that's been haunting them but it bothers them (Katie and Micah) and it bother us!
Though the movie seems very real and very convincing, actually its scripted and with a very low budget with the crew of total 8 people; 3 for the director and crew, 5 for the cast. Micah Sloat and Katie Featherston aren't real couple but they do act naturally as a couple. Totally convincing.
I watched the movie 2 times, the first was at INAFF, at the Blitzmegaplex where I also became part of the first-500 people in Indonesia who watched Paranormal Activity, because the movie wont be released until the end of november, and the second time was just about an hour ago on DVD. Surprisingly, both same movie has different endings! I wont tell it, because I really want people to see it and experience it for themself. Definitely the best movie in 2009!

Micah Sloat and Katie Featherston

Real photo of Katie and Micah on a beach that was used in the movie (the one which the demon broke and scratched on Micah's face)
Katie and Micah on an interview



Trailer

1 comment:

  1. woow....i actually thought the movie was real. And woow i hope you guys get to read this because i personally think this is the best movie alive.Wen i saw it i was freaked out...wen i go to sleep i tuck my blacket in under me and i sleep with my parents. micah and katie are the best actors in a movie..well if the actors read this i wanna know how did the board turn on fire and more stuuf about it so you can contact me at aiide23@gmail.com and i'll be glad to hear from you. thanks: aiide

    ReplyDelete