Saturday, September 26, 2009

LOST IN PHOBIA 2

Phobia 2

Lost in Love


I watched 2 movies today: Phobia 2 and Lost in Love

THE VERDICT:
I like Lost in Love way better than Phobia 2. I thought Phobia 2 would be as scary and as good as 4bia (Phobia 2 is a sequel), but I'm drop dead disappointed as soon as the 3rd movie started (Phobia 2 is a 5-story movie). There's not even a ghost in the movie, but it does have monsters and zombies! Kinda disgusting with blood, flesh, gut and body parts spilled everywhere. But I do like Lost in Love! I'm really disappointed with my friends who said this movie is not worth-to-watch because I think this movie is somehow good. I've been aw-ing the entire movie.hehe

Oh, I met a cute guy at Blitz! Actually he's the loket-keeper. I couldn't stop smiling, my brother and my cousin caught me 'salting' in front of him because he's just too cute! I've never knew that Blitz has a cute employee.. I will make watching-at-Blitz a routine from now on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment